Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lively spree for savvy economists to spread the words

Some economists question the fundamental assumptions of free market system. Those who have doubts may be considered deluded by others.(sic) But economics has extra magnitude with varied dimensions+++ i.e. all roads lead to the interpretations of economics as I would view economics obliquely but never a so-called apostate. Books have been published in this regard such as "freakonomics" et al. Xie Shihao in Pin Yin may be known in different Chinese characters: It may mean "viewing economics indirectly from other points correctly." The truth is that economics may be multi-dimensional. In this connection,China's successful market system re high rate of growth with Chinese characteristics is a case in point. I sent my previous blog apropos to "one nation,two systems" Such innovative idea should be explored re Hong Kong and eventually to Taiwan as well as I would envision in the 21st century.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao,thanks from poetic hero in Chinese characters in Pin Yin. Such Chinese characters are different from "looking from the sides" as mentioned above to interpret economics. Xie Shihao in Pin Yin may also mean "good explanations" or "humor is good" in different Chinese characters.

If the readers of my blogs are flummoxed,it would be OK due to the very nature of economics and the Pin Yin system of alphabets to be phonetically similar but not identical to different Chinese characters. For details,see "A Glimpse of the Chinese Language" in English. Cf. www.rand.org for reference. Economics is fun and the Chinese Mandarin is fun. That is the reason I claim to be a lifelong student of economics and the Chinese language as an octogenarian. Needless to say,I am also a student of English otherwise I would not be able to send my blogs in English. You cannot agree with me more!? But not you cannot disagree with me more? Hehehahahoho all the way and we shall live to be centenarians +++. Plus is Plus is Plus!!! Xie Shihao. May 24, 2008 at 7.40 a.m.

No comments: