Saturday, May 31, 2008

LBJ made great contributions to USA for 100th anniversary of his birth

Greetings and Salutations to JCalifano, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your super-article in the Washington Post,today on page A13. I do remember President Johnson's Medicare to cover 43 million older Americans and the Work-Study program. As a matter of fact,I was influenced by LBJ to develop "Work and Study Cycle Theory" to be validated and implemented to enhance productivity for American economic development.(Cf.www.ask.com for reference if interested.) I would also pay tribute to LBJ for Civil Rights Act in 1964. His efforts to remove racial discrimination is certainly the genuine American way of life as reflected in the 21st century and beyond. I honor LBJ and your wonderful reminder for Americans to remember LBJ's achievements. Francis Shieh,an Asian American graduate student from China in 1947 and naturalized as an American citizen in 1954. Thank you for publishing such article to enlighten your readers with my kudos to YOU. May 31,2008

No comments: