Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My spirit is enlivened by new Wu class

Starting July 30, 2007, I have been learning the new ways to refresh my Shanghai (Wu)dialect to remove the obstacles of lack of opportunity to speak during the past decades. The more I delight in my teaching effort, the more I challenge my intellect. Consequently, I am so thrilled to have discovered my native dialect in the gray matter. Such attractive milieu in the classroom is hereby established in such unwittingly conducive way. I shall stay strong with my Shanghai accent - not like the moth beating against the light bulb with my sense of humor(huixie) as simile ?or metaphor? in the light vein. My student/friend may be motivated by imagining under the happiest circumstance hopefully. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh,the Shanghai Guy since 1926 on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at 4.40 a.m.

No comments: