Sunday, August 19, 2007

The truth is the truth as a truthful account

To my dear readers, I try to ask for an honest answer. Relax to search for a more interesting scene. Let life play out in its own blessed time. Life is looking a little scraggly around the edges. My impulse is to turn off the mental chaos. Perhaps I breathe slowly to stretch exercises with trust of my instincts. I am idealistic to believe that I can still achieve the ambition of my life, and realistic enough to recognize that I still need education and training in the days to come. I shall concentrate on what is natural.(Pin Yin:shun qi zi ran) I make plans and involve a walk under the open sky to think about motherland and folks in Shanghai. I am starting ripple of goodwill with good fortune from the Providences. Heartfelt connections keep relationships growing forever. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 19, 2007 at 4 p.m.

No comments: