Monday, August 27, 2007

Trying to befriend all folks spiritually as a fellow human

I am vigilant about improving my attitude because I realize that people would have their initial thinking. However, an extra show of affection and understanding will earn me the respect I deserve spiritually. It is good to know that folks around me care enough to have things going my way due to my past culture and advanced age. Live and love have always been my principle with commitment. My integrity and fortitude would not go unnoticed. With diplomacy, I'll prevail to quest the extension of my life spans. Furthermore, My petition will turn the graceful acceptance into a beautiful challenge to make an art out of living with languages and economics. Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Monday, August 27, 2007 at 6.12 p.m.

No comments: