Thursday, August 30, 2007

Family members are assets to manage my assets

Leave wiggle room. I'll be changing my mind frequently. My kindness can be turned around to become greatest strength when I have the proper attitude. It is obvious that I am seeing the talents of my offspring. I am looking at the problem that can be solved by love as the remedy. Fuel my desire so I have the gumption. The essential ingredient in my relationship is a high level of communication. For me to perpetuate and protect what I have, I must know what the other folks are thinking. I should know that driving myself unusually hard and others might not be able to go at the same intensity. Slow but sure and things will work out nicely in due course of time with understanding and love of the same family. Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao. Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 4.55 a.m.

No comments: