Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Strengthen visualization with meditation for realization

I have a steely resolve to make my change. Once my mind is stretched to include all I have learned,it would embody my dreams with optimism to be alive. Send out happy vibes as unique and powerful action. Here is a story about 4 folks in the same family named Everybody, somebody, anybody and nobody. There was an important task to be done and everybody was sure that somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it but nobody did it. Somebody was upset becuae it was everybody's job. Everybody thought anybody could do it but nobody realized that everybody would not do it. It ended up that everybody blamed somebody when nobody did what anybody could have done. I have reason to believe that you have inkling about such case. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 15, 2007

No comments: