Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My classes are loaded with delightful surprises

To Whom It May Concern, I consider myself as a person of character - like being faithful to my teaching and honoring my family and students as friends. However, I am more than a character in the Chinese language. Xie Shihao is my name with three Chinese characters but may be considered as one term(word) in English for my full name i.e. Last name and my personal name. The conversations are revealing apropos of ideolect and nuance. I'll learn all I need to know as a lifelong student by conviction. I feel somewhat balanced and happy when I send my blogs. I keep close to my students who are kind and eloquent. My fields of economics and the Chinese language would be competitive but I would always be interested in all feedbacks. It takes more than natural talent to win at this game. However, my heart and my mind are open and that may be wonderful in the search of knowledge. All human beings need contacts on daily basis. We do need such interaction as much as we need air and water. Being friendly and receptive , my gesture would have far-reaching effects. Thank you for your time in reading my humble views. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 7,2007 at 6.20 p.m.

No comments: