Saturday, August 11, 2007

Clear and simple goals in this world of High-Tech.

I use my moral compass along with the imbibed economic philosophy of life. Better to lose material things and save my spiritual soul. Adam Smith was a professor of moral philosophy before he published his "Wealth of Nations." Needless to say,China is included as a large nation apropos of the largest population. But Chinese people need to be trained and educated for the Olympics in Beijing 2008 and World Expo in Shanghai in 2010. The influence of the Chinese language that I exert over students will be felt for years beyond at www.Dictyon.net. I have been hungry to learn the Chinese language since 1926 and thereabouts. Such knowledge is like a sweet potato chip that compels me to keep reaching into the bag for another delicious bit... until the Law of Diminishing Utility kicks in! As a blogger,I hope that folks can be impressed and enchanted. I act on generous impulses to believe that the mundane world would never be a cooling and hardening place but a warm and soft venue for all living beings on earth.

No comments: