Sunday, August 12, 2007

A single person can go solo all the way

A person can have accomplishment with initiative if he/she goes solo. The mind power seems like art. When a piece of art is put in the right frame,it can be seen with beauty in the study of aesthetics. In teaching, I am held captive by fascinating discussion in class. I listen for the speaking ability and I speak for the listening comprehension of the student. Place my intention and goodwill into my contribution to the Wu dialect with comparisons to Mandarin. Fill in the blanks with my intuition with my belief of the best and the best will emerge in due course of time. I do find my glorious groove in economics and the Chinese language. Furthermore, I have found the talented person with whom I relate brilliantly apropos of instant dialogues. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 12, 2007

No comments: