Monday, August 6, 2007

I am attracted to versatility and creativity of David,student/friend

I am trying on a new attitude to gain momentum toward a goal of teaching Shanghai dialect. We follow our bliss leading to learning with joy and humor. I teach others to laugh and laughter begets good health and longevity. Things look splendidly from that commanding perspective. Interaction in the Chinese language opens communication openness. We encounter new expressions in Wu dialect and with choosy and observant ideolect and nuance. It is like my happy arrival in San Francisco in August 1947 with the intent to study multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary fields in the United States. I create myself on a more conscious level to discover that I am a lifelong learner for intellectual and spiritual pursuit. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. Monday, August 6, 2007 at 5.33 a.m.

No comments: