Saturday, August 4, 2007

Stellar option to teach and learning twice since 1991

I was born in 1926 and reached the golden age of 65 in 1991. However, I encounter the blast of fresh air when I conduct my classes in China and in the United States from 1992 to date. I do not show up in my classes to have fun but I show up to be fun. Every day is important to get perspective of ideolect and nuance of Economics and the Chinese language. In Pin Yin,such situations would be "shuofabutong,youchayile!"I reach out to my students as my friends and do feel invigorated when I meet younger folks as I am hale and hearty. Such successful actions may be open-ended in creating a turnaround from one area to the other with micro view plus macro overview. Economic circumstances would affect what we do, but they never affect how we feel. I may feel glorious with or without money when we have the true happiness as I sent my blog in the past. I am striving to find the range of human experience - a noble cause that will eventually be realized in due course of time. The students have so much fun poring over them and they hardly know they are learning all the time. My case rests here. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 4, 2007 at 4.50 p.m.

No comments: