Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I find my strength in teaching for intellectual clout

I shall utilize my positive vision to create my humor i.e." huixie "from xie as moxie. I may discover insights into provocative learning experience. Teaching maybe a game but I feel upbeat and enthusiastic apropos of my endeavor. As a teacher, I act as a performer. Whatever I do,I make it look fun to facilitate retention as my way of transmit knowledge. Such methodology may appear to have discord (buxiehe) but would be more fascinating as a real JOY. Blog it with commitment to be creative, original and surprising. As I continue to explore new directions, a new style emerges with favorable comments. Soak it in but I am not wet in the light vein. A judge once said" Economists get into deep water but come out dry" Well,I try to be an economist with my frugal underpinning.(sic) Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Wednesday,August 8, 2007 at 5.26 a.m.

No comments: