Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can spot someone's attitude as an octogenarian

Economics is a study to be connected with everything especially lifestyle of human as I see it. Such leverage turns and turns apropos of willpower, discipline and drive. I shall continue to grow up, a courageous way to live. It requires me to be honest, face realities with moxie as a lifelong student of human behavior. I may be motivated by vigorous and positive ideas in my mind. I shall bring sunshine into others to be reflected by my own positive bright scenes wih cheer. If I lose a penny,it may be considered as a donation to others who would need such penny. Such thought sounds weird but life is a judgment of our own thoughts. I started teaching in 1945 and teaching is learning twice. Learning is fun with dedication. Spirituality is essential for my way of life. Material possessions are ephemeral and transitory but ideas will last forever to posterity. We are bound to leave this mundane world when we become centenarians or more years? Who knows? Thank you for reading the words from Xiefucius. Xie Shihao,the evergreen teacher a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 29, 2007

No comments: