Thursday, August 23, 2007

My convictions are represened in my life in obviious ways

Staying anchored with equanimity and tenacity would be a purposeful challenge. The way to crystallize such objective is learning languages and economics. I'll gain trust in others and be happy that I have chosen to see things through when I focus on motivation for any upcoming encounter. I may be a judge of character as an octogenarian when my heart takes the lead with varied cultures ultimately. When folks get creative wheels turning, my imagination can be an ally to make connections. The playful student in my life is a lucky person to be around. Search soul to discover what is genuine for me to work in the same direction. The basis of solid morale is the oil in the engine that keeps friction from damaging the parts. My quest for arts and sciences is unfinished by a long shot. Relax and I can learn more next time day by day! Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. August 23, 2007 at 4.05 p.m.

No comments: