Monday, May 25, 2009

Vitamin D: Needed by all folks in USA and China

Humans get all the Vitamin D from sun's ultraviolet light. It is found in fatty fish as well. My physician ordered Vitamin B and I followed his order to boost GDP for spending.(sic). Marco Polo arrived in China according to radio broadcast from history this morning.

"You are my sunshine!" Such expression keeps me in good health. Hehahahahoho all the way as laughter begets longevity for "Chang sheng bu lao" i.e. Pin Yin to mean longlife and stay away from old age for youth all the way with the mindset.

Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao, an octogenarian but I still feel like a graduate student from China in 1947 to learn American English and American culture of blogging. Folks in China are netizens as well. Here is Sino-American Economics of Human Capital for mutual interest with similar activities.

Monday,Memorial Day on May 25,2009 at 6.18 a.m.

No comments: