Saturday, May 23, 2009

Read USA Today,May 22-25, 2009 with thoughts

Americans launch the summer travel season with half saying they don't plan to travel much, another quarter determined to spend less on vacations amid the recession.

Summer vacations put on ice due to tough economic times.However,I did travel to Shanghai many times and spent my money in China to boost GDP so that China can have foreign exchange reserve to purchase US government securities for all Americans to pay lower interest rates. Such is a win-win deal for Sino-American economics in the light vein. Read the headlines of US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner's visit to China,June 1-2, 2009 for more details as I would envision.

My recommendation is to go to libraries nowadays and search books to broaden one's horizon for knowledge and wisdom.

Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao,a lifelong student trying to learn from books,newspapers and other folks. I try to be modest with my creative humor.

Saturday,May 23, 2009 at 3 p.m. in the Base library blogging for readers with fun.

No comments: