Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random Reasoning:Mindset to be young in my innermost thoughts.

Time goes on but I do not get older in my state of mind. Age is merely a number and I feel young as a "Xiao-huo-zi" since I am engaged in learning from others daily and feel stronger and robust. I may be able to reverse the aging process.You bet!

Reader's Digest, March 2009 issue on page 128:

First emperor Wu Zetian of China uses uniform tests including one to assess poety-writing skills to screen government workers. I was an economist with the Department of Labor and my name Xie Shihao means thanks from a robust person(hero) of poetry. However, I am not a poet but a lifelong student to study English,Chinese and Economics apropos of Lingonomics. My name is in name only. That is not untrue.

Woodrow Wilson once said:"You should nurse your dreams and protect them through bad times and tough times to the sunshine and light which always come." Such expression is fitting and proper for global financial crisis nowadays. I am convinced that the recovery will come in due course of time.

Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao,an everlasting optimist to look at things in the mundane world with upbeat in the field of economics.

May 9, 2009 at 8.42 p.m.

No comments: