Saturday, June 28, 2008

USAToday, June 27, 2008 page 1E

Starting July 9, 2008 Ted Koppel explores the complex economic ties between USA and China with the Discovery Channel's Koppel on Discovery. The People's Republic of Capitalism 10 p.m. ET/PT Reported over the course of 8 months - A commitment to broadcast journalism.

My goal is to promote understanding among the peoples in the USA and in China with a commitment to an increasingly interconnected global community. I am actively working on blogging activities to increase knowledge and enhance dialogue. It is evident that encouraging creative expressions of Chinese culture via Pin Yin would generate new ideas in the fields of economics and languages(both English and Mandarin Chinese plus Wu dialect.(Shanghai) When I love what I do, it's not a job,it's my vacation with fun.

As a native of Shanghai,I am proud of achievements in Shanghai especially the upcoming Shanghai Expo in 2010.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, a graduate of St.John's University, Shanghai in 1946, 62 years ago! June 28, 2008

No comments: