Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brzezinski wrote introduction about Robert Gates

Zhigniew Brzezinski published a short biography about Robert Gates:

His meteoric rise continued where he eventually became director under President George H.W. Bush. Cool, calm and collected, this is a man who would never be rattled by a sudden 3 a.m. phone call. I would like to learn such good attitude but I may be perturbed if I get a call at 3 a.m. Fortunately I will never get a call at 3 a.m. because I was retired at age 65 in 1991. However,I am still looking foward to teach on June 16, 2008 for intellectual challenge and fun in life. It is a blessing to be hale and hearty, indeed.

If I am not mistaken,he earned his graduate degree from Georgetown University with understanding of epistemology,ontology and cosmology to gain equanimity.(sic) His field of concentration is Soviet Union during that time if I remember right?
Justin Fox wrote a short bio on Ben Bernanke.

He was the soft-spoken former Princeton professor. Bernanke earned his bachelor's degree from Harvard in 1975 while Richard T. Gill was at Harvard. Gill published Economics textbooks in 1973 and 1975 with the citation of the role of community colleges as headline in the Washington Post,June 7, 2008. My previous blog mentioned such for readers' reference.

Bernanke is 53 and graduated at Harvard at age 20 in 1975,33 years ago. It is 2008 this year. I remember I graduated from St. John's University in 1946 when I was 20 years old. I became interested in economics as a Johannean in Shanghai but I still claim to be a student to live and to learn all the happenings in the world in terms of economics. I came to USA in 1947 and started to learn things in America with my enthusiasm ad infinitum.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao,a lifelong student with moxie and upbeat in cheerful mood with optimistic scenario everyday. June 7, 2008

No comments: