Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I have developed into a person of greater faith."

Chris Carter's character development is integral to "The X-files: I want to believe.
A combo, and a number of years ago I would have called myself a natural skeptic. Now I have to say I have developed into a person of greater faith through the years.... That it is all not for naught. That there is meaning." He expressed such to be published at the Washington Post, July 27, 2008 on page M2.

My comment: We are beholden to the Creator and we must have faith to believe! Even though we maybe charismatic and quick-witted but humility should be our attractive quality. We must endure things in life and put our sharp intellectual clout to the task of straightening out any unhealthy situation in life.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Sunday,July 27,2008.

No comments: