Saturday, March 15, 2008

Los Angeles Dodgers and San Diego Padre in China

Baseball in Beijing: China would boost economics in Sino-American relations for hefty money in the long run. Stocks dive from turmoil at Bear Stearns: Headlines in the Business Section,Washington Post,March 15, 2008. Sell-off in financials negates positive economic reports from government officials in USA.

In music,however,authorities have decided to elevate status with goodwill plus proper attitude to introduce Mr. Lang Lang and Mr. Yundi Li,Chinese star pianists endowed with classical skills to demonstrate their talents at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C. this week. Here is another case of Sino-American musical notes in terms of economics.

Motto to be endorsed by readers(sic): I try to strive to have a beautiful balance between togetherness and independence every day. Such is true for all of us. Nobody would impugn. Things are always exciting when I keep abreast with current events in the field of economics of USA and China.

Economics demands my intellect for brainstorms with quick wit to generate my analysis in blogging. My relationship to others would be dynamic and amplified with empathy. I plan in the morning for the important things on daily basis and then concentrate my efforts for the rest of the day. Consequently, I would be able to obtain mastery over happenings with superclout to test my brain for cordial understanding.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao. March 15, 2008 at 9.40 p.m.

No comments: