Wednesday, September 19, 2007

www.online.sh.cn: Keeping up with Shanghai as a native

I strive to be a well-grounded economist and never lose sight of the impact of economic policy to improve the lives of common folks in USA and in China. Competitiveness may be realized via enhancing productivity as expounded in "Keys for Economic Understanding"(1971) I pursued my studies on the public sector at Georgetown Graduate School from 1948-1950 and had my focus in development economics at the RAND Corporation(1964-1965). Moreover,I had the opportunity to do research on human capital at the United States Department of Labor plus my opportunity of teaching assignment to produce "Keys to Economic Understanding" resulting my dissertation on the topic of "Work and Study Cycle Theory" to stress human resource management in 1978. However,I am still a lifelong student of economics due to the ongoing happenings in the field of Economics searching for the happenings in the real world from the principles effecting economic policies i.e. a priori and a posteriori as empirical evidence. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao. Sept. 19, 2007

No comments: