Saturday, September 1, 2007

Expanding my mind in intellect and spirit

Greetings to all readers. I am persistent to learn how to close my mind against discouraging influences. American and Chinese philosophers illuminate me with their mind power deserving my profound admiration. Henry David Thoreau:"Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something" My comment: That something would be the lifelong study of English and Chinese languages plus economics! I shall find the lever and the whole thing will turn on its axis to give me full access in the meaning of life. It takes strength to let go and I can reconstruct with faith. I am willing to do it means that I am really living my life to the fullest. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Saturday, September 1, 2007 at 6.07 a.m.

No comments: