Saturday, September 15, 2007

Competitive Integration of benevolent folks on earth

I would like to compete for things that are worth winning. No one lives in a vacuum. The more integrated I am with my surroundings,the happier I would be. My life has an enormous impact so I pour my energy and moxie into my relationships. I shall devote my imagination toward creating loving bonds to all folks on earth. Moreover, travel makes it easy to reach into a new land and I shall muster up my guts to enthusiastically welcome stangers in the world. I shall live to be a true independent individual. I am not a judge to differentiate the good from the indifferent. I am invested in my doings with a smile on my face. I have the best resource with "X" that marks the spot for "XIE" i.e. thanking others as a matter of courtesy. I would create the name of aesthetics for loving the beautiful environment as I would see with spiritual joy. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Saturday, September 15, 2007

No comments: