Monday, September 17, 2007

Conforming to the good way:Shi qi shan zhe er cong zhi

The above Pinyin system of romanization would be the seven Chinese characters. they would mean to opt the decent way of life when I study in the USA. I am in the exciting phase of my life for the opportunity to travel to lift up my sorrowful heart re the loss of my spouse on February 24, 2007. I have my unique conviction for spiritual joy with implementation and validation of my lifestyle in faith,hope and love. I still remember my mother's admonition before I left China for the United States in 1947 i.e. "Shi qi shan zhe er cong zhi" and I shall cherish such motto in my mind forever. My mother left this mundane world in Shanghai in 1962 when I was teaching in Michigan. Xie Shihao aka Francis Shieh. Septemer 17, 2007

No comments: