Sunday, September 2, 2007

I would like to invest my resources with deserving respect and dignity

It is my earnest intent that my past scholarly track with my human resource for six decades of learning in the United States (apropos of my professional development and dealing with family members) have been of no avail!? I am not impressed when I have encountered a situation that I would never have expected as the head of the family. However,I shall challenge such obstacle to surmount it. With the right attitude, I shall produce exhilarating results with love and faith plus spirituality as my lifestyle. The case is not about money but about the freedom that I chrish with my education in the USA for my hard-earned dollars from 1947 to 2007 to date. I do expect the Trust members would honor my status as the beneficiary to be able to make decisions to offer contributions to the schools of my choice and the Church I have been attending since 1940s in China. As a student of languages and economics,I would state categorically that a minor error in judgment would have huge consequences in understanding or misunderstanding and for family harmonious and tuneful relations according to one of the commandments re "Honor Father and Mother" on equal status in American and Chinese cultures with Christian foundation. Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Sunday,September 2, 2007.

No comments: