Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Trying to make my family and friend proud with my ways

Mark Twain:"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." I wish to add:" For physical exam in MD office and in a hospital such exposure would have influence on society re the cost in USA! With family dynamics as they are currently, the way to stay sane is to laugh for longevity and to find the fun in the situation. Genuine fun does not put down anybody! I would jump for joy with enthusiasm of living. Mercy blesses both the giver and the taker with equal oppotunity. The spirit of adventure promises security with a paradox(more haste,less speed) in the mind of a philosopher. When out to discover new land,I discover things as a youngster i.e. the gentleman has a child-like heart in the Chinese proverb in Pin Yin:Junzibuwangben+zhizizhixin.

No comments: