Sunday, September 9, 2007

I try to see the positive as my attitude

Any person may never be considered as a nasty rat but as a Mickey Mouse in Disneyland for amusement re our recreational enjoyment. I shall engage in actions that are important to the world as a member of the human race. I believe in good folks all the way. Good communication thrives when there is not an ounce of doubt in my heart or a critical word lingering on my lips. I would stand proudly by loved ones in the human family. Compromise is the best ways to resolve disagreement. My mind is my friend prividing me with cheerful and joyful things in the world. I feel inspired, energized and ready to take action on daily basis. Life depends on movements. On Faith: Anthony Steven-Arroyo,director,Research center for religion in society and culture published the following in the Washington Post,Sept. 8, 2007 Page B9: "I prefer to have someone like Mother Theresa nearby rather than a solipsistic spoilsport, spouting the silly cant of military atheism." My comment: It is necessary to disregard snide comments or remarks when one encounters. Such is a highly recommended motto for all. All of us should be alerted to "XIUYANG" in Pin Yin i.e. Correct behavior in social relationships. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Sunday,Sept. 9, 2007 at 7.30 a.m.

No comments: