Sunday, September 9, 2007

My drive with my vision in the days to come

I shall nurture my creativity by giving plenty of breathing spaces. My love for my family and friends would make me more loving to other folks in this world. It is wise to do things at an enjoyable and leisurely pace with the productive approach. I would have my golden moment when I communicate with folks online. It is my tone and attitude that convey my state of mind. If I am overly analytical,I shall miss the minds of the common folks. Moreover,if I am overly literal,I shall miss the creative jokes. Needless to say,I need to cultivate my wisdom to hit the balance of thin and heavy lines. Your kind input would be appreciated to improve my way of thinking. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Sunday,September 9, 2007 at 10.24 a.m.

No comments: