Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More peaceful endeavors with equanimity and tenacity

Doors and hearts are open when I have interactions with my nearest and dearest. I am confident about the delight of my secret thought without losing my cool. Take control of my mind with insatiable and positive enlightenment. There is no rush to remind myself that patience is a virtue with octogenarian wisdom. I am more capable of handling my busy life than ever before. For my daily prayers, I find myself striving for tranquility when I could be content with my focus on spiritual joy. I seem to be empowered to transform idealistic reasoning to my intellectual utility. Life is as beautiful as it is simple! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. There is nary a dull moment as I can connect with gentle folks online in cheerful ways. U.S. and Chinese regulators plan to sign a cooperative agreements that could help resolve disputes. USAToday published in section B MONEY on Monday, September 10, 2007. Washinton Post: China's stake in Hong Kong market sparks fervor from Wall Street Journal. The Hong Kong exchange's share price has more than doubled this year. Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No comments: