Monday, December 17, 2007

We are decision makers for our own daily function

It is good to realize that we are masters of our own destiny and we can be in control if we think three times before our action. I always wanted to teach since I was a teenager and I do know that teaching is learning twice with endurance.
I believe that intellectual pursuit is fun. Humor and intellect are inextricably linked. My students listened attentively to my lectures with my greatest pleasure. I would like to keep such memories forever. Humility earns me a place in the hearts of beloved folks. I shall ccontinue to be walking on this avenue of modesty,not because it makes me acceptable but because being free of ego is genuine liberation from mundane world of vanity.
Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on December 17, 2007 at 8.28 p.m.

No comments: