Saturday, December 1, 2007

Move my life around and invigorate my moxie

Moxie as Xie to be modeled with pep everyday. Life responds in peace, kind and forgiving manner with prayers. Brainstorm with friends and then go for in-depth analysis to stimulate my intellect. I always meet nice folks in the learning process. Charisma is high in my circle of friends. Keep charming my friends with my smile that costs nothing! Any situation should be mulling over until I find a good solution. Checks and balances to make sure things are OK. I have a feeling of making contribution with self-esteem as a lifelong student. Life relies on aesthetics and asceticism with spiritual joy. Make myself available for friendship to all folks in the name of humanity with the clout of incredible persuasion. I respect others with their way of thinking. That is my way of life in a jovial mood everyday! Life is worth living in this mundane world. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. December 1, 2007. 37 degree in the morning-chilly!

No comments: