Thursday, December 6, 2007

Travel would lighten my heart and stimulate my mind

Happiness is the dedication to my interests to have more communication with my economic target plus intellectual goal. Good action is a reflection of savvy economics. I shall look forward for serendipity to have travel opportunity on or before January 18, 2008 with my fingers crossed.
Hong Kong Mogul Li Ka-shing Mulls $60 million Facebook stake,published by the Washington Post,December 4, 2007 on page D5: Li, 79, was born in southern China and is known to have partnered with U.S. Internet firms in the past and helped them gain access to the Chinese market. The investment in Facebook, a start-up in Palo Alto, California would follow a $340 million investment in Facebook by Microsoft in October. The Microsoft deal valued Facebook at $15 billion. Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao. December 6, 2007

No comments: