Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hard work and attitude will overcome all barriers

I shall maintain my belief that faith,hope and love to be the secrets of success. The more I reach out, the happier I am. Folks would mirror the way I feel about my jovial mood. I am open with smile and say Hello to all. A stranger could wind up being my good friend with an active mind. I have my patience and perseverance in folks and my taste in general would make a shift toward betterment. I shall find reasons to love since love releases life. Kindness is a powerful and inspiring clout with proper perception and reception as a sponge. The universal macrocosm of my outlook would generate joy in this mundane world. The company I keep makes a great contribution to my mind set. Shakespeare said:"Life is as tedious as a twice told tale,vexing the dull ear of a drowsy man." I would say: "Life is full of nimble spirits when we find new things to do in anticipation of excitement with joy plus good emotion" Live and learn is my motto as an octogenarian. However,I still feel like a student from Shanghai,China in 1947 since I am always a learner to be humble and modest. That is the state of mind to be a "xiaohuozi" ad infinitum. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. December 12, 2007 Any other scenarios? I am willing to hear from you,please? Thanks to readers during the Yuletide for glad tidings!

No comments: