Monday, December 31, 2007

Faith,Action and Extraordinary attitude for 2008

To my friends as readers of my blogs: We are ready to encounter the New Year 2008 with ideas and ideals to focus on what is right in whatever happenings. Shine on! I'll be in rhythm with harmony as music to my ears with luck to sing for witty fun. I shall be motivated to find out my new direction to go with inspirations. Science reveals that faith,hope and love would boost our immune system with fabulous health. Creativity is on the rise and I shall make it by sharing my poetic mood as "shihao" i.e. hero of poety to remember "Liduerxiajianshihao" as No.3 poet in humor with modesty! (sic) I am in charge of my old culture from China plus my new culture from USA to have the right demeanor. Needless to say,I save the very best for my nearest and dearest. I am dancing in my mind to the holy music in my heart with amity toward all. Moreoer,I would make the beloved the most important folks in the world. Furthermore,I would accomplish things when I am kindled and rekindled to challenge myself. For practical purposes, I strive to be in an imaginative mindset with positive scenarios. There is so much to learn and "Work and Study Cycle Theory" (www.ask.com)comes in time for materialized realization on daily basis. Truthfully, I am aware of a hole in my education and be grateful for such lack with continuous improvement as professional advancement. As time goes on, I would be able to pursue a glorious, colorful and artistic mission in this new year 2008 such as Olympic Games in Beijing,China,my motherland. I would opt my thoughts and get my priorities in order. Seeking proper priorities,I believe,is the most decisive decision for all folks in all nations. Economics is a science of choice and change! Francis Shieh, a lifelong student of economics and languages a.k.a. Xie Shihao on New Year's Eve,Dec.31, 2007 at 6.54 a.m.

No comments: