1. To develop my interest as a journalist with meditation in philosophical realm of ontology,epistemology and cosmology as a part of ecology;a branch of economics for my lifelong pursuit of knowledge plus wisdom.
2. To have self-confidence with esteem as my goal in this mundane world.
3. To pay less attention to material things and attempt to enjoy life with simplicity,sincerity and serenity. 3S-2D=RCA as my formula from my past blogs.(to be searched via the topical headings)
4. To disregard folks with negative views with their unhealthy thoughts. Moreover, I would dismiss such with a laugh. Laughter begets longevity. i.e.Changsheng~Bulao.
5. To be positive with joyful upbeat. Seeming failure may be the mother of success. Detecting blessings in disguise with heartfelt gratitude.
6. To arrange time for physical activities via walking as good exercise to be routine way of living.
7. To maintain mental health for spiritual wellbeing, a sine qua non for my physical wellness.
8. To be satisfied with current status and be cheerful to render services when needed such as teaching economics and languages in English and Chinese involving Mandarin and Wu dialect during the past six decades+ since 1945 in the 20th century.
9. To be calm to communicate with fellow humans and be an attentive listener simultaneously as good demeaner.
10.To live is to learn. Age is merely a number. I remind myself as a graduate student from China in 1947 to study American English and American culture to be on-the-spot in USA forever.
Copyright@2009 The above is dedicated to readers of Sino-American Economics of Human Capital. Human Capital is the REAL financial capital with good management to allocate our time resource judiciously."You jianshide""You mingzhi de" in Pin Yin system of romanization. "A Glimpse of the Chinese Language" is hereby offered at no cost by visiting www.rand.org in pdf format for better understanding of Chinese language and culture for personal enrichment.
Permission may be granted if forwarded online to those who wish to stay young with the 10 guidelines. However,your input/feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao,an octogenarian but young at heart to strive to be a "Xiaohuozi" a young guy to learn and to blog for fun.
Thank you for your time in reading and have a great day,everyday.
Saturday,June 6, 2009 at Andrews AF Base Library at 10.40 a.m.