Sunday, June 14, 2009

Desultory Remarks on a Sunday aftersoon, June 14,09

At the very moment, I poked about every nook and corner of my reflective soul. I may be baffled but I do have my objective measure of the in-depth search of my life.

It is the spirituality that I feel gratified, but ultimately it was the decision in Shanghai that I had to make to keep moving with courage and to manage what I had lost but also fully appreciate what I could gain: living on the terms with" He li,he fa and he qing." in Pin Yin.

In reading Comics of Family circus: The kids are having a meeting by saying: Know what? Today is yesterday's tomorrow and it's tomorrow's yesterday." Such is the mindset in the positive manner with ideas and ideals. Savvy?

Close to Home Reality: Congratulations to class of 2009: "Graduating with honors in physics. Brad will be a mall janitor. Joseph Ferg, summa cum laude in math, will be selling pretzels in Manhattan.." That is the way of life under the conditions of global economic crisis. Could be in the US or in China as well.

Francis Shieh a.k.a Xie Shihao,a mature octogenarian for humorous living in the mundane world with random thoughts.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 2 p.m.

No comments: