Sunday, June 28, 2009

Economics of Human Capital, my peregrinations

Washington Post, Sunday, June 28, 2009 on page B6: "How to Win A Cosmic War by Reza Asian

Author Reza Asian, born in Tehran but not an Asian per se. He proudly acknowledges:

"My citizenhip is American, my nationality, Iranian, my ethnicity, Persian, my culture, Middle Eastern, my relligion, Muslim.

To share my background and thoughts with readers online, I hereby blog as follows:

U.S. citizen since November 11, 1954, nationality: Asian by face value,Ethnicity: Chinese-father was Han,mother was Manchurian,Culture: Confucianism via education as traditional heritage in China,Religion: Christian via schooling(high schools and university) in China and in USA (USF and Georgetown)since late 1930s to 1950 in the 20th century. My doctorate in the field of Economics was granted in a Cathedral in Washington, D.C. in June 1978 with my dissertation entitled "Work and Study Cycle Theory"published by the American Economic Review and listed at the Library of Congress www.loc.gov.

To validate and implement my theory with avid zeal, I have been interested in Etiology but I do enjoy euphoria in this mundane world with high technology in the 21st century. Having the knowledge of human transition to a better venue eventually, I share the faith of immortality of the soul with hope of eternity and love for all folks on earth as fellow human beings regardless of race,color or national origin in America, the melting pot for all homosapiens,

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, an octogenarian graduate student from China in 1947 and still claim to be an ultimate learner to study American English,American Culture in the United States. Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 10.08 a.m.

No comments: