Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sequel to Longevity and US Citizenship:WashTimes

Washington Times,June 18, 2009: Page A3:
Don't worry, be happy, researchers say at NIH: Such rationale is the same as my prior blogs.
"Say "Hello, "get socializing, be joyful! Medical researchers have established a direct link between a buoyant, outgoing personality and better health. " I do believe such friendly inner peace.
"Extroverts - particularly those who are happily engaged in their everyday lives i.e. having dispositional energy or a sense of innate vigor to be intrinsically involved in life such as learning things they enjoy as a therapy." Needless to say, lifestyles and attitudes do have a bearing with longevity. Think about the old days in school as students and you would be happy as professionals now. However, I still feel like a student to learn things on daily basis.
Cheerful upbeat would have dramatically lower blood levels of an inflammatory chemical linked to clogged artiries, heart attacks and strokes. Happiness is not meterial consumption over desire as I sent my blogs.
Page B1:
Under the pilot program known as Military Accessions Vital to National Interest or MAVNI, up to 1,000 foreigners who legally have been in the US for two years can earn their US citizenship by signing up if they have medical or LINGUISTIC skills that are in special demand in USA.
Due to my linguistic skills in Mandarin and Wu dialect(Shanghainese), I earned US citizenship in 1954, circa 55 years ago! At present, I am on the faculty at www.Dictyon.net to enjoy my teaching and learning from 2006 to date. As I stated in my prior blogs,teaching is learning twice. Chinese language is a form or art and music. I trust most folks like art and music.
"A Glimpse of the Chinese Language" is dedicated to all those who wish to understand the art and music of the Chinese language. Visit www.rand.org to have a free copy for reference.
Drink tea and study the Chinese language would be enjoyment for those who wish to have cultural enrichment in the 21st century. Here is the meeting ground of Sino-American Economics of wellness as human capital East and West are ONE on the globe.
Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 2.52 p.m.

No comments: