Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dr. Henry Kissinger visiting Beijing, China

Phoenix TV in Hong Kong reported the news about Kissinger. He advocates constructive dialogue between the USA and China to reach sound agreement for the best interest of both nations and the peoples. I sent my blogs with the same rationale. There are common ground and mutual interest of two nations on both sides of the Pacific.

Henry Kissinger was a consultant at the RAND Corporation when I was doing research in the Department of Economics in 1964-1965.

Richard H.Moorsteen published "Remaking China Policy" Harvard University Press, 1971. Moorsteen's publications may be searched at www.Google.com

The British Foreign Minister is now in China to discuss matters of common ground to strengthen the positive relationship for cooperation and collaboration in the 21st century. I support such proper approach for mutual benefit as I expressed my thoughts in previous blogs. The British Pavilion is ready for Shanghai World Expo as another evidence of goodwill.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao on Tuesday,March 16,2010 at 6 a.m.

No comments: