Monday, April 21, 2008

Strong Willpower is the way to go far and beyond

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I shall have no further relish for active pursuits when I become a centenarian in 2026. In the meantime, I will not be lulled into letting others take care of me when I am capable of taking care of myself. Moderation is the key to concentrate and to relax during the course of the day. My mantra would be "first things first." Good communication in English and in Chinese would be the choice of the right words at the right time to the right person. Needless to say, I am fully aware of idiolect with nuance. Moreover, my spiritual life is on the top list as my priority. A routine prayer will rekindle my source of rejuvenation.

Washington Post,April 21, 2008 on pages D1,D3: Brokering power in business and politics as the headlines. In Pin Yin: Qianke you shi, shangye you li gen zhengzhi guanxi. Fred Malek is involved in such dealings as he spent 14 years at Marriott International plus high offices with US government. Blogs at : www.fredmalekblog.com

Such "Guanxi" is an evidence of making connections in the American scene for overly quoted expression of "guanxi" in China to be played up in the past by the Western Media. Here is a meeting ground of Sino-American Economics or US-China relatons at best.(sic) Let us open our ears and eyes to find out the happenings for fun.

Washington Post,April 20, 2008: The Mini Pages for kids and adults alike - Explore China's Regions and Guide to Olympic Sports for Summer games from Aug.8 through 24,2008. Only the best players in the world can compete in the Olympics. There should be no politics involved at all. Period!

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao,a lifelong student committed to promote understanding via the positive use of English and the correct usage of the Chinese language with culture to honor globalization for peace and economic development apropos of mutual benefit for all folks in all nations. April 21, 2008 at 9.38 p.m.

No comments: