Friday, September 5, 2008

McCain was born in 1936,a "rat" and Obama an "ox" in 1961

LUNAR LUCK for both candidates of two major parties in USA. Published by The Washington Post, Sept. 5, 2008 with the Chinese character of RAT on page A35.
It is good to read a Chinese character in the Washington Post to show the readers about Chinese traditional culture of Zodiac. Such culture is also noted in Japan and Korea as well. The zodiac characters work well for my family members and friends as far as I know. Believe me! I was born in the year of Tiger and I eat like a tiger. Such animals' characteristics are well-represented by the individuals born in the particular year. This sounds funny but so true in many ways as I have noted, really!

Whatever the outcome of the election in November 2008,the new President must find ways and means to keep good relations with China for mutual benefit in the years to come in the field of economics.
Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao in the light vein with light mood on Sept.5, 2008 at 11 a.m.

No comments: