Saturday, September 27, 2008

Be happy and worry-free with wit and humor

Life is ever-changing and I keep finding new and improved ways to manage it. There is comfort in knowing that tomorrow will bring new things. Stay receptive with surprises plus cheer and upbeat. I focus on staying healthy with effect on my feelings in mental and physical conditions. In the fast-paced world for self-titled xiaohuozi( i.e. rejuvenated octogenarians) I keep repeating,"I can handle it." with equanimity. Dealing with dearest folks, I can develop emotional intelligence in harmony. My heart is filled with laughter and good times of retirement. Get busy with my sense of inner balance with equilibrium in economics.
I have been a gypsy learner for research and brainstorming to be proficient with inspiration. I expect to be motivated in the process of learning and practicing with indomitable willpower. I can be swept into the swing of things to meet new folks for interesting encounters. I have the feeling that the world is just responding to the thought of magnetism. Let bygones be bygones(Ji wang bu jiu,rang guoqude shi guoqu le ba in Pin Yin) with dim memory and start new life with vigor and fortitude. Everyday is a new day to start a novel chapter in my life.

The above is my state of mind,today,tomorrow and in the days to come.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, a student of economic philosophy of life ad infinitum. Sino-American Economics of Theoretical Equilibrium(sic) Hehehahahoho all the way and we shall live to be centenarians. Amen!
Sept. 27, 2008 at 10.52 a.m.

No comments: