Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Taking beautiful care of my resources with appreciation

My Wu dialect classes are my resources and the need can be met when I embrace such involvement(miqieguanxi). It is a means of relaxation(xiaoqian), ingenuity(jiling) wit(jizhi) and humor(youmo) Such functional relationship is an option for a pastime(yule). My heart is the best at comprehending(linghui) the intellectual signals(caizhidexinhao). My students are eager to learn the Shanghai dialect with enthusiasm(reqing) and I do share such interests(xingqu) Being well-informed, I'll make fortuitous arrangements for learning with serendipity(ouranfaxian). Such is the reflection of my teaching utility(satisfaction in economics) at www.Dictyon.net. Xie Shihao a.k.a. Francis Shieh. July 24, 2007 at 5.52 a.m.

No comments: