Friday, July 20, 2007

Progress toward a long-held goal of putting ideas across

I take pleasure in many nonsensical and absurd occurrences. When my creativity is stymied, it's a sign to toss out the rules. My age is a mindset as a "xiaohuozi" feeling younger with passion to increase my search for knowledge to guarantee for happiness. Inside each of my goals is the answer to the meaning of my life. My tolerance of others paves the way for a cheerful day,everyday. I feel as though I have magical powers for inspiration. Lighten up my thoughts and steer my mind to sunny places with electricity return to my active life. I listen to views and go with my guts. I get a wink and a nod from my students with impressive joy in teaching and learning. That is my way to strive to be a centenarian to use my brain to be young forever with the spirit of a graduate student from China in 1947. Francis Shieh, an octogenarian a.k.a. Xie Shihao. July 20, 2007 at 9.15 p.m.

No comments: