Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lingonomics in Economics as Neologism

Greek philosophy took over the language of everyday speech and Chinese philosophy is loaded with aphorism i.e. "Geyan" or "zhenyan" in Pin Yin system of romanization. I do enjoy such sayings very much.

Since Greek is Greek to me so I can only appreciateChinese maxims on daily basis.

"nous" or mind and "psyche" or soul. Lots of English words are originated from the Greek as far as I know but I am no marvin. (sic)

Mind and Soul are significant in our daily living with the proper thoughts. It is up to you to ponder profoundly as thinkers.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao sharing such wisdom with online readers. I hereby offer my very best wishs for a cheerful day with upbeat of our mind within our immortal soul.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 6.22 a.m.

No comments: