Friday, December 26, 2008

Be spontaneous, joyful and gentle with laughter and love

The title would be empowering and lovable with unique strength in substance:-
Reading, musing and meditating my way through any issue with equanimity.(zhenjing)
Using positive focus with lofty perspective.(gaoshangdeshijiao)
Doing the simple chores such as washing the dishes,picking up the garbage as sporting activities to be hale and hearty."jian zhuang de xiao huo zi"
My views are exciting and my experiences are inspiring. (zhenxiyiqie)
I like to go adventuring and setting off on a quixotic quest."nan yi yu zhi de xiang xiang li" such as global financial crisis. My blog rests here for readers to ponder the outcome. The parentheses(yuankuohao) with Pin Yin would be of interest to those who know the phonetic equivalents of the Chinese language for fun.

Francis Shieh a.k.a. Xie Shihao, an octogenarian thinker with imagination to share with avid readers. December 26,,2008 at 11.10 a.m.

No comments: