Wednesday, December 16, 2009

USAToday,Dec.16,2009

Page 10A: Nike's CEO Mark Parker is considering doubling or tripling its $1.5 billion investment in China.(Cover story, Money,Dec.7th) Jarring to some but OK for others.

Low wage works in China would mean high profit for Nike. That is not untrue for other investments as well.

Page 1D: FARMVILLE: Craig Wilson wrote: " Years ago someone told me I should always have younger friends. They'll look after you when you get older,the advice went.

Another perk is they'll look better than friends our own age - something pleasant to look at.

I took the advice and now have friends 30 to 40 years younger than I am. I've discovered they also keep me up with the times as the "Final Word."

82/28 happened with 54 years difference! They are OK to be young at hearts!

That is Sino-American economics in action.

Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao,a witness of human drama being unfolded from human nature.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 2.10 p.m.

No comments: