Sunday, December 13, 2009

Business Week, December 21, 2009

Page 021: China's excess goods will remain cheap around the world. My reactions are:

Less expensive goods from China will benefit folks who are jobless. Nobody would impugn such basic common sense.


Tom Cook,chief at B. Corning says: "We like what China is doing: they are focusing on who is using resources efficiently." That is Sino-American economics as the basis.

Page 026: US government now owns a 34% stake in Citi i.e. the mix of public and private sectors in the US economy as I have sent my past blogs. Citibanks will expand in China as I have observed when I was in China last month.

Page 028: Bank of America CEO Lewis made repaying TARP as a regulatory seal of approval. Bank of America has stakes in China Construction Bank(CCB) as I noted for several years.

Page 076: USCIS News: Foreign talents are still wanted in USA: Less labor cost,more corporate profit.

Page 092: There is an incredibly high correlation between folk's happiness and meaning in life. I find happiness in reading and blogging with genuine meaning in life(to share knowledge with other readers). We are in this mundane world to make contributions before we become centenarians.

Francis Shieh aka Xie Shihao in Bowie Library on Sunday,Dec.13th at 1.30 p.m. with liquid sunshine outside.

No comments: